This Age of Revolution website is maintained and published by Waterloo 200 Ltd for your personal use and for use in educational settings.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by any third party.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to Age of Revolution.
However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by, this website or Waterloo 200 Ltd.
Age of Revolution contains many links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. We make every effort to ensure those websites are safe and suitable for your use. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the content or resources you view or use on other websites. We accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
While we make every effort to keep Age of Revolution up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of the information on the site. We recommend in particular that you check opening times and prices of venues, events and exhibitions before making special journeys to visit places.
We don’t accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, in connection with our site, its use, the inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This includes loss of:
- income or revenue
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- tangible property
- wasted management or office time
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, however you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Competition Ts & Cs
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Your details are kept on our system for the purpose of running the competition only – see privacy notice for further detail on how and when we store and delete this data.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Winners will be selected by the judges and their decision is final. Only winners will be contacted by Age of Revolution. If you win something we will notify you via e-mail or phone.
- All prizes must be claimed within three months of receiving the notification after which you will be deemed to have forfeited your prize.
- Prizes must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred and there will be no cash alternatives.
- The closing date is as shown on the appropriate competition page of Age of Revolution and entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- Age of Revolution does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Employees or contractors of Age of Revolution or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisations or the running of the competitions, and their direct family members cannot enter the competition.
- Age of Revolution reserves the right to cancel the competition, amend or waive the rules and disqualify any entry at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Age of Revolution’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When entering competitions entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them. Entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.